- People who leave the sticker price on their new car to let YOU know that they bought a new car.
- Drivers who stop at a red light and block the crosswalk, preventing pedestrians to cross safely. Maximus Assholicus.
- Smokers who smoke in designated areas where they are prohibited from smoking.
- Addendum to #3: Smokers all over the planet who litter the environment with cigarette butts. Litterbug bastards.
- Why is it always loud stupid rap music blasting 3 cars away and never classical music... at 7:30am?
- Elevator/lifts where people don't want to get on first, but when I get in, they shout out floor buttons for me to push for them. Fuck you, press your own button! (I pretend not to hear them)
- Salespeople who blatantly upsell to me and push items on me I don't need or want.
- Political hypocrites. Period.
- Mind games that are played on the internet in social media forums.
- Mid-western women's clothing stores that order only 1 size Small in a clothing style item, but multiples in M, L, and XL. This is Sizeism!
Thursday, August 30, 2012
My Top Ten Pet Peeves
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment